Make a Financial Donation
Making a donation helps the library update existing offerings and provide new ones.
- Donate online with PayPal (even without a PayPal account).
- Designate memorial gifts to the library in plans for yourself or loved ones.
- Make a tribute gift in honor of a friend or relative.
When considering a financial gift, please contact our head librarian for answers to any questions you may have. Donations to the library are generally tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by law.
Make an In-Kind Gift
Financial donations aren’t the only way to support the library. You might have a gift or two sitting on your shelf! Here are some ideas:
- Gently used books.
- Gently used DVDs.
Donations will be considered for inclusion in the library’s collections, sold at a Friends of the Library book sale, or—if deemed unusable—disposed of.
Become a Friend of the Library
Friends of the Library are ongoing supporters and advocates for the Warren County Public Library District. The Friends have helped in many ways:
- Sponsoring library programs.
- Supplying toys and equipment for the children’s room.
- Supporting the Adult Summer Reading Program.
- Holding regular book sales to support the library.
Please contact our head librarian for more information on how to become a member.
Volunteer Your Time
Volunteering opportunities are seasonal and vary widely. If you are interested in serving the library with your time, please contact us to learn more about volunteering opportunities.