The Book-a-Librarian service from Warren County Public Library allows patrons to reserve appointments with librarians for up to one hour of uninterrupted, personalized assistance.
Patrons can get help with many things such as finding books in the library or learning how to use a computer for the first time. The librarians have a strong foundation with regard to computer use.
Your librarian can help you:
- Send e-mails with attachments
- Learn to download books
- Use the online catalog to find books or articles in the library
- Learn how to use social media
- And more
Ways to Schedule an Appointment
- Contact Larisa at 309-734-3166.
- E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and drop off the Book-a-Librarian request form.
The purpose of Book-a-Librarian program is to provide one-on-one instruction for beginning learners. Unfortunately there are some actions we cannot provide assistance with. We cannot help with secretarial work, online purchases, forms that require confidential information, computer problems, or connectivity issues.