The Warren County Public Library is still here for you! Starting today, we will offer no-contact curbside pickup service in addition to our online resources.
To support social distancing efforts, the library is operating with very limited staff. Staff will fill your request as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
Hours for curbside pickup:
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Follow these easy steps to pick up your materials:
Step One: Order Your Books, Movies, and More!
· Search our catalog to reserve materials: https://alsi.sdp.sirsi.net/client/en_US/WarrenCountyPL/
Please note: No holds will be delivered from outside libraries at this time. Only items currently in the Warren County Public Library collection are available for pick-up.
· Or call us at 309-734-3166, and we will take your request by phone. (If we do not answer, please leave your name and phone number, and we will return your call.)
Step Two: Schedule Your Pickup
· You will be notified via email or phone when your request is ready.
· Please call or email us to schedule a pickup day.
Step Three: Pick Up Your Items
· Call us from the parking lot when you arrive: 309-734-3166.
· Staff will put your items on the bench outside, near the bookdrop. It will be in a bag with your name on it. Please do not retrieve your items until our staff member has gone back inside.
· All conversations must be done by phone or email, but we will smile and wave when we see you! Thank you for understanding.
· Enjoy your items!
·If you are sick, please stay home. Do not come to the library to pick up materials.
·In case of inclement weather, we may suspend curbside pickup.
·The Warren County Public Library remains closed to the public. The lobby, restrooms, computers, and other spaces will not be accessible.
·If you need further assistance, limited library staff are here to help. For instance, if you need tax forms or need us to print materials for you, please let us know.
·We cannot accept cash fines right now. You can pay fines when we re-open or online.
All due dates on currently checked out items have been extended to June 12, 2020.