The Warren County Public Library still offers no-contact curbside pickup during our normal open hours.
Follow these easy steps to pick up your materials:
Step One: Order Your Books, Movies, and More!
· Search our catalog to reserve materials: https://alsi.sdp.sirsi.net/client/en_US/WarrenCountyPL/
Please note: No holds will be delivered from outside libraries at this time. Only items currently in the Warren County Public Library collection are available for pick-up.
· Or call us at 309-734-3166, and we will take your request by phone. (If we do not answer, please leave your name and phone number, and we will return your call.)
Step Two: Schedule Your Pickup
· You will be notified via email or phone when your request is ready.
· Please call or email us to schedule a pickup day.
Step Three: Pick Up Your Items
· Call us from the parking lot when you arrive: 309-734-3166.
· Staff will put your items on the bench outside, near the bookdrop. It will be in a bag with your name on it. Please do not retrieve your items until our staff member has gone back inside.
· All conversations must be done by phone or email, but we will smile and wave when we see you! Thank you for understanding.
· Enjoy your items!
·If you are sick, please stay home. Do not come to the library to pick up materials.
·In case of inclement weather, we may suspend curbside pickup.